This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for an experienced Project Coordinator with a passion for supporting great project delivery for an initial 6 month contract role. You will provide support to Program and Project Managers and the wider Enterprise Systems, to coordinate and support project related activities.
- Action tasks such as resourcing planning, reporting and project scheduling
- Liaise with program/project managers, other team members and vendors
- Providing updates to stakeholders via phone and/or email
- Support the Project/program managers with day-today activities
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of any project documentation
- Undertake administrative tasks to support the team in achieving their deadlines
- More than 3 years experience as a Project Coordinator
- Knowledge of end-to-end Project management
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisation and ability to prioritise appropriately
- Ability to work consistently and accurately with attention to detail
- Knowledge of MS Office suite, including MS Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of project management software e.g. Microsoft project
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Providing Project Specialists to the Australian Market