This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Manage the core functionality of the PMO including Governance & Reporting, Schedule Management, Scope Management, Cost Control, Quality and Risk & Issue Management
- Support the 'C' Suite in decision making through providing robust data and data analysis
- Provide leadership and mentoring to a new PMO team
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you will be:
- An experienced PMO Manager ideally with a proven track record in Utilities, Manufacturing or Production
- An excellent communicator (written and verbal)
- Very experienced managing Project/PMO teams
- Great interpersonal skills
- High energy
- A passionate PMO person, ideally considered an expert in your field
- Willing to work onsite with our client rather than from home
If you believe your skills are in line with our requirements we would love to hear from you today!
*** Please don't apply for this role unless you have more than 5 years experience as a PMO or EPMO Manager****
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Specialists in PMO & Project Delivery Support